Interested in information regarding screening, testing, quarantine, and isolation? Use the following link: https://www.dpsd.org/covid-19/
The table below contains the following information:
- Positive COVID-19 cases within the last 14 days
- Current number of close contacts that have been quarantined (quarantine decisions are generally made in consultation with or after receiving guidance from Spokane Regional Health).
- Number of students/staff in a specific building during a regular school day minus the number of close contacts who are in quarantine.
- When an active case is confirmed, it is added simultaneously to both the “past 14 days” column and the appropriate total cases column depending on where the exposure originated.
- Cases originating outside school are confirmed cases with no known exposure in a school building as determined by contact tracing.
- Cases originating inside school are confirmed cases where contact tracing determined that exposure and transmission occurred within a school building.
When there’s a positive case in a school, parents/guardians will receive one of two communications that will be sent via email or phone call, depending on their child’s proximity to a person who tested positive: (1) to those identified as a close contact of the person who tested positive, (2) to those within the same classroom but not identified as a close contact of the person who tested positive.
Deer Park School District COVID-19 Data
(First day of in-person instruction – Sept. 2 || Updated on Friday, May 21).
|School||Confirmed Cases |
(past 14 days)
|New Close Contact Quarantines (past 14 days)||Number of Students/Staff Attending In Person||Total Cases Originating Outside of School||Total Cases Originating Inside of School|
|Deer Park Elementary||1||9||375||14||2|
|Deer Park Middle School||1||18||555||29||0|
|Deer Park High School||5||1||564||39||1|
|Sum: 8||Sum: 36||Sum: 2297||Sum: 124||Sum: 4|